Polished and Pretty - Professional Makeup Artistry by Jessica Curtis

Yellow Nail Color - A Summer Beauty Trend
Spring Makeup - Pinks, Lilacs and Aqua
New Video - Spring Makeup Look using PINKS, PURPLES and AQUA

Categories

Beauty Bargains
Bridal Makeup
EVERYDAY Makeup TIPS AND TRICKS!
Fashion

February 2011
January 2011
December 2010

powered by

All My Makeup and Beauty Babble

What Inspires Me...Part 1

Marilyn Monroe applying her own makeup...she was her own makeup artist! :)Here's a question that pops up often for me..."What inspires you?" I realize as I begin to talk about my inspirations that I am inspired by so much that I should probably break this down into segments!! Haha!  :)  The short story?...What inspires me TODAY??  Here's where I'll begin...

Today I am inspired by...stories, music with good lyrics, photography, cool old things...and I do mean just about all cool old things - old jewelry, old fashions (not "old-fashioned! heehee...that's different!!), cool old pictures, cool old people, cool old music, cool old furniture, cool old buildings...WHOA...yep. Strong women, my mom, my daughter, my boyfriend, flowers, color, black and white prints...

No kidding, I could go on and on with this sometimes!  I do have days like everyone, where I just feel less than inspired.  BUT more often than not it's the other way around.  My mind has like a domino affect when it comes to the things that inspire me.  I love the days when my eyes are so wide open to the inspirations around me, that I have to make a list of the thoughts, ideas and "to-do's" so I don't lose them!!  Open your eyes up to those things around you and be inspired...everyday.

XOXO...Jessica

8 Comments to What Inspires Me...Part 1:

Comments RSS
christian louboutin sale on Friday, February 01, 2013 11:27 PM
Time will not let me forget you, only habit without you.
Reply to comment

mba dissertation on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 10:05 PM
I am send-off to go back over again. I am so grateful for your blog piece of writing. Thanks yet again. Really Great.

rolex replica on Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:29 AM
Sup- All Together We Are Able To Make thank you for this post A Great Deal Better
Reply to comment

MCSA on Monday, April 15, 2013 8:06 PM
Also from Microsoft Press, this second-edition kit offers everything you need to get MCSA certified. Includes the Microsoft Windows 2000 Core Requirements, Exams 70-210, 70-215, 70-216, and 70-218.
Reply to comment

chanel bags on Saturday, April 27, 2013 4:04 AM
You obligatoriness soft thesis them due to taking mystique designer chanel handbags. They perk a great singularity of doeskin just to which the chanel game bring off not attain tatter evolving also pursue other since dotage.
Reply to comment

lolita dresses on Friday, September 06, 2013 8:17 PM
this second-edition kit offers everything you need to get MCSA certified.
Reply to comment

Blad on Wednesday, October 18, 2017 11:32 PM
On the 4th day of christmas your furry family member can escape from the house very easily gave to you. This mrsbeasleysdogtraining site has been giving us about the dog would happen license the happier gotten loose.
Reply to comment

write me an assignment on Monday, November 13, 2017 10:48 PM
Your internet site is very exciting and fine, i used to be very inspired with you. The website which you control numerous visitors. Your health can also supply constantly
Reply to comment