Polished and Pretty - Professional Makeup Artistry by Jessica Curtis

Yellow Nail Color - A Summer Beauty Trend
Spring Makeup - Pinks, Lilacs and Aqua
New Video - Spring Makeup Look using PINKS, PURPLES and AQUA

Categories

Beauty Bargains
Bridal Makeup
EVERYDAY Makeup TIPS AND TRICKS!
Fashion

March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010

powered by

All My Makeup and Beauty Babble

Your Bridal Beauty "Emergency Kit" for touch ups!!

Brides OFTEN ask me..."What should I bring with me on my wedding day for touch ups??"  Whether you've hired a makeup artist or are doing your own makeup, you'll want to have a couple of things in your clutch or handbag that you carry with you for the rest of the day.  Not carrying a handbag?  Have a super duper "EMERGENCY KIT" for the whole wedding party!  Put one of your girls in charge of keeping it handy throughout the day!  :)

This is for sure...no matter the quality of the long-wearing products either you or your makeup artist is using, there will be moments after tears or stress or eating and dancing when you want to take a minute or two to freshen up your beautiful face!!  Remember...even though you've gotten through your most formal and "important" pictures of the day, cameras will be flashing throughout the night!  You'll want to look and feel your best right up until the moment when you and your groom make your exit!!

Here are my suggestions for must-haves in your handbag for easy touch-ups and makeup emergencies...after your makeup artist has left the building...:)

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Concealer1. Concealer - one that matches your skin tone - use this to touch up under your eyes when  they begin to look tired as the day goes on...:)  Have it there to cover up any UN-invited guests on your skin like blemishes or redness that might pop up out of nowhere or fix your eyes if you get emotional!!! If you have only ONE MAKEUP ITEM in your bag, this should be it!

2. LIP COLOR -  Whether it's the same lip product your makeup artist used at the beginning of the day or just your favorite lip gloss, have something to pop on quickly when you you run to the ladies room!! Even a gloss will help keep you looking fresh ALL night!

3. Powder - especially if you're really oily or it's summer!!!  *Important*- make sure it's photo-friendly!!  Not all powders are created equally!!

4. Blotting Sheets -For those with extra oily skin or for summer months! Your face can only take so many layers of powder! :)

5. Mascara - just in case you think you'll shed a lot of tears! Good to have a little one on hand just in case! :)  Use a sample mascara or one that isn't super clumpy in case you have to use it more than once!

6. For your hair...bobby pins, travel sized hairspray, a comb or pick

7. Other "stuff" - safety pins, tissues

I could go on and on with suggestions for your all day/night emergency kit, but these are the must-haves for everyone!!  The ingredients for your "emergency kit" will depend on the hairstyle and makeup look you have!!  If you have a super dramatic eye or bold lip, you may need other products in your handbag...but this list should get you started! :)  Talk with your makeup artist or hairstylist about what products you'll need on hand in case of a makeup or hair emergency late in the day!!

:) Happy planning and no matter what - ENJOY YOUR DAY!

24 Comments to Your Bridal Beauty "Emergency Kit" for touch ups!!:

Comments RSS
Professional makeup artist in bangalore on Saturday, March 17, 2012 12:54 AM
Cosmetic colors should compliment your wedding attire yet you must also keep in mind that there will be lots of flash photography and blue-toned colors will make you appear darker.

dissertation proposal sample on Monday, May 13, 2013 1:45 AM
Your article is actually excellent. Thanks for posting this helpful info. It actually helped me!!

borghese.com on Thursday, December 27, 2012 4:28 AM
Nice blog post on the bridal makeup kit and the touch up tips.I like the blog post to read and share.Thanks a lot for posting.

maybelline on Saturday, January 05, 2013 5:10 AM
Awesome! This is the excellent post for all the beautiful ladies.Thanks for this wonderful information.Keep sharing

La Perla lingerie on Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:25 AM
Awesome blog you are sharing with us with beautiful tips. I am totally speechless after come across this blog. Thanks a lot.

clinical skin care on Wednesday, February 27, 2013 5:27 AM
Yes it is very important to keep the emergency kit for touch ups for bride on her especial occasion. This kind of kits is really helpful.

Nutrition Courses on Thursday, March 07, 2013 3:51 AM
I liked your suggestion for bridal kit. It was useful to me. Keep guiding in future.

Weight loss tea on Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:44 AM
Thank you, it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Nice article and exactly what I need. Most of all I like the style. Great job, thanks.

adult toys for men dolls on Monday, May 06, 2013 1:13 PM
The birthdays are the most auspicious occasions for everyone especially for children. If your child birthday will take place in next month, then you can definitely consider starting preparations for it from this month. There are many ways in which the complete birthday party c

fake oakley sunglasses on Wednesday, May 08, 2013 3:38 AM
There's the moving news you've written.Hope you like mine,too!

china tour group on Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:58 AM
I do enjoy the manner in which you have presented this specific issue and it does indeed present me some fodder for consideration. However, coming from just what I have personally seen, I just simply wish as other responses pack on that men and women remain on point and not get started on a tirade regarding the news of the day. All the same, thank you for this fantastic piece and although I do not go along with this in totality, I respect your perspective.

group tours on Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:39 AM
The very crux of your writing while sounding {agreea

visiting tibet from china on Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:18 PM
Together with the whole thing which appears to be developing throughout this specific subject material, a significant percentage of viewpoints are generally somewhat stimulating. Even so, I appologize, because I can not give credence to your entire strategy, all be it exhilarating none the less. It seems to us that your remarks are generally not entirely validated and in reality you are generally your self not even thoroughly convinced of the argument. In any case I did enjoy looking at it.

lhasa tibet on Saturday, May 18, 2013 9:39 PM
Hey, you used to write wonderful, but the last several posts have been kinda boring?I miss your great writings. Past few posts are just a bit out of track! come on!

Celebrity gossip on Sunday, June 23, 2013 11:31 PM
I appreciate spending some time to talk about that, I believe firmly regarding this and so really enjoy understanding more about this kind of subject. Keep up the good.

Tattoo Removal Clinics on Friday, July 26, 2013 6:19 AM
The idea of arranging an emergency kit is quite interesting to avoid problems of end time touch ups at wedding day. nice sharing...

Breast reduction in gold coast on Thursday, August 01, 2013 3:27 AM
I thank you for sharing this very nice information on bridal make up. I always want and love reading quality contents. Keep sharing.

chemical peel at melbourne on Monday, August 12, 2013 4:05 AM
The idea of having a emergency kit for final touch ups, is very nice. I really appreciate and keep blogging!

Surgery for eye on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 2:40 AM
Everything should be perfect at wedding day so arranging an emergency kit for final touch ups is a great thinking. thanks for a beautiful discussion.

Sexy Lingerie on Saturday, August 17, 2013 2:59 AM
It is without any doubt that stockings are the sexy weapon to both men and women. When come to cool season many wholesale stockings are available online and store. Would you like to have a try on Shiying wholesale sexy lingerie online store? Visit now and enjoy the amazing low offer!

Hair Removal Epsom on Sunday, September 15, 2013 9:53 PM
Thanks Lindy for giving advice on emergency beauty kit, Your tips are very effective. I will implement your tips in near future. Thanks

Event Organizer In Jaipur on Friday, July 25, 2014 3:17 AM
Useful information shared. I am very happy to read this article.

Best Wedding Photographer in Jaipur, on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 1:20 AM
There were several informational things in your blog. Thanks for updating that.

Wholesale Lingerie on Thursday, September 04, 2014 6:23 PM
Wholesale Sexy Lingerie,High Quality!Low Price! Wholesale Leggings,Plus Size Corsets,Wholesale Halloween Costumes From China Suppliers LingeriePark.Wholesale Only,No Retail!