Polished and Pretty - Professional Makeup Artistry by Jessica Curtis

Yellow Nail Color - A Summer Beauty Trend
Spring Makeup - Pinks, Lilacs and Aqua
New Video - Spring Makeup Look using PINKS, PURPLES and AQUA

Categories

Beauty Bargains
Bridal Makeup
EVERYDAY Makeup TIPS AND TRICKS!
Fashion

March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010

powered by

All My Makeup and Beauty Babble

Favorite February Makeup FINDS!! Video Attached!

Fun products I got to try in February!!  See the attached video where I talk about my favorites!  :)

Included in the video are NYX Cosmetics, Estee Lauder, Tarte and Urban Decay...some makeup brushes...lips...eyes!!

Take a look! Let me know what you'd like to hear about next!!  Thanks for watching...and SUBSCRIBE to support!

:) Jessica

You need Flash Player in order to view this.
Favorite Makeup Finds for February
My Favorite new products for February 2011!! Including NYX, Estee Lauder and Tarte Cosmetics! Visit http://www.polishedandpretty.com/ for more info! Thanks for watching!!! :)

12 Comments to Favorite February Makeup FINDS!! Video Attached!:

Comments RSS
Garett Blaine on Tuesday, November 13, 2012 5:17 AM
Hi Jessica, your video presentation is nice. I think these days Youtube platform using for video promotion a lot, because it's beneficial. Thanks

MCITP on Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:23 AM
Now that you know the benefits of being a Microsoft-certified professional, it is time to look for a good MCITP boot camp. You will find lots of choices online.

chanel outlet on Saturday, April 27, 2013 4:04 AM
The rates are thus lofty that you leave not stutter access buying division of the merchandise. 3) modern designs: the altered abetment which you cede enact is that you responsibility carry through voguish designer chanel handbags from them.

buying digital cameras online on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 10:24 PM
I have learned several important things to enhance my knowledge about makeup. Various of fine points you always share with us.

lolita dresses on Friday, September 6, 2013 11:40 PM
fine points you always share with us.

Film Production Company in Sydney on Friday, October 25, 2013 6:54 AM
The video is very helpful to know the makeup suggestions that you want to share. thanks..

swiss watch dealers on Monday, January 5, 2015 7:12 AM
My spouse and i felt so joyful when Michael could carry out his research because of the ideas he acquired from your own weblog. It's not at all simplistic to just find yourself giving away tips and tricks that many the rest might have been making money from. So we grasp we now have you to give thanks to because of that. The specific explanations you have made, the easy blog navigation, the friendships your site give support to instill - it is everything impressive, and it is aiding our son and our family reason why the idea is fun, which is quite fundamental. Many thanks for everything!

assignment writing help on Thursday, June 14, 2018 12:41 AM
Jessica I liked you uploaded newest collection in this month and all the stuff is really cool. I wish that I might get a personal appointment with you and had a session with you, this online stuff is not working for me.

ultherapy reviews on Thursday, January 2, 2020 10:12 AM
Inconceivable points. Sound arguments. Keep going the truly amazing work.

Jugni on Monday, July 13, 2020 8:58 AM
Great article! This was very helpful! https://sbhack.club/ Thank you so much for this!

Jason H. Moyer on Tuesday, September 22, 2020 2:05 AM
Do you limp forward, terrified and apprehensive, or do you get the market by the throat? Leaders are daring and also, genuine. Come clean. Try not to gloss over, don’t jumble. Try not to be a twitch either. You need to figure out how to introduce things to your group in a legitimate yet adjusted way For More Information.

netrockdeals on Monday, February 1, 2021 3:46 AM
Hey there, I am in love with this blog, the writing skills of the author are amazing. I would love to come back here to read more, keep writing. I am offering coupons and deals of amazing and famous brands and various products. You can buy any products for your any need through discounted prices from Netrockdeals. Not only that, you can also earn extra cashback. So start shopping and save incredible amount of money. coolwinks offer lenskart offers makemytrip offers goibibo offers FreshToHome Coupons healthkart coupon nike sale pepperfry coupon Ferns And Petals Coupon A2 Hosting coupons Netrockdeals is the best website on the internet right now for purchasing your stuff. You can shop everything here all at one platform and get huge discounts and can also activate the deals and coupons we provide. The best part is that you might even get some cashbacks even after all these discounts. airtel broadband offers Airtel Digital TV Coupons Airtel Payments Bank Offers airtel recharge offers amazon pantry offer amazon prime video offer Crazy Domains Promo Code Dhgate coupons hueb coupons invideo coupons rosegal coupons Get amazing deals and offers via netrockdeals and save big money while shopping your heart out. Shop your favorite products from your preferred brands and even avail mind blowing cashback deals. flipkart offers swiggy coupons zomato coupons myprotein discount code zoomcar offers hotels.com coupons samsung coupon code tata cliq offers oneplus coupons netrockdeal blogs makemytrip offers