For this look I did a soft smoky eye using...
1. White creamy shadow stick as a base
2. Black shadow on the outer edge, along lash line and in the crease.
3. Soft taupe brown on top edge of crease blended into the black
4. Ivory shadow on the inside corner of the eye and under the brow...also lightly across the lid to blend.
5. Loose glitter for eyes patted lightly on the lid to finish
6. Lots of mascara and false lashes (if you like)
For cheeksI used a bronzer under the cheekbones and a bright warm pink on the apples of the cheeks.
Lipswere done with a neutral pink lipstick and a bright pink gloss over the top!
I like this look for Valentine's Day because it's sexy but still soft. These eyes would look AMAZING with a nude washed out lip, but I chose a pretty pink for a more ROMANTIC look and a nod to spring color! The glitter can of course be left out, but it's a fun twist on the smoky look that will make your eyes sparkle on date night...or girl's night....whichever you'll be having! LOVE!