Quick Tip #1 - Brows...
When you're preparing for a big event, important pictures or your wedding day, one thing is very important...BROWS! Even if you've never thought about them before, don't be scared...nows the time.
Here are my QUICK tips and reminders to make sure you have beautiful brows that frame your face and NOT a last minute disaster!
1. Start early...think about them a few months ahead of a big event (wedding) or pictures so that you have time to grow them out and reshape if necessary. Ha! Yes, I said grow them out...
2. DON'T over-tweeze!
3. Ask for referrals. If you have them professionally shaped, get a recommendation and go EARLY! This is too important to just go anywhere.
4. Do final shaping (tweezing or waxing as needed) at least 3 days before your big event...this will prevent redness and difficulties applying makeup to that area on the big day!
5. Use a powder or brow pencil to fill in "patchy spots" on your brows and give them more defined shape. Light srokes...Practice, Practice, Practice!!
6. Dust with a transluscent powder over the top to soften the look of a brow pencil at the end.
A nicely shaped brow will help complete your polished look for the day!! Let me know how it goes!!! What questions do you have?