Polished and Pretty - Professional Makeup Artistry by Jessica Curtis

Yellow Nail Color - A Summer Beauty Trend
Spring Makeup - Pinks, Lilacs and Aqua
New Video - Spring Makeup Look using PINKS, PURPLES and AQUA

Categories

Beauty Bargains
Bridal Makeup
EVERYDAY Makeup TIPS AND TRICKS!
Fashion

March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010

powered by

All My Makeup and Beauty Babble

What Makeup Tips are YOU Looking For?

Now that I'm finally getting off the ground here, I want to know what beauty tips and tricks you're looking for??  Give me your thoughts!  What questions do you have? What's driving you crazy in the morning when you put your makeup on or what look have you seen and would LOVE to try, but have no idea how to start????  Tell me, tell me!!

Until then, I will keep plugging away on my list of thoughts from the little "bag of tricks" I carry around as a makeup artist!

Here's a thought for the day....Try something new!!
  • If you're a gloss girl - try a bright lip.
  • If you've never tried a bronzer - TRY ONE...hello!  It will change your life!
  •  Try actually taking your makeup off at night and putting on your PM skincare (haha!!) - see the difference it makesin your makeup the next day!  Wow!!

Let me know what you try!!  How did it go?!?!

What am I going to try??? A BRIGHT LIP!!!  YES!

18 Comments to What Makeup Tips are YOU Looking For? :

Comments RSS
MCSA on Monday, April 15, 2013 8:04 PM
It's extremely important to note that the MCDBA examinations offer significant overlap with some of the other Microsoft certification programs, including the Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA ), Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) and Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) programs

Air jordan 4 on Saturday, April 27, 2013 12:22 AM
Aw, this was a really good post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to create a really good article.

nike air max on Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:36 PM
Support your work, and I hope you continue to update.

lolita dresses on Friday, September 6, 2013 11:32 PM
I hope you continue to update

Shuaib on Friday, June 22, 2018 9:00 AM
gggggggggg
Reply to comment

https://www.thriveglobal.com/stories/25876-happiness-hormones-how-they-differ-and-why-it-is-importan on Monday, June 25, 2018 8:07 AM
Well,I was not aware about the volcanic eruption & thanks for making me know it.I hope my schedule with the writing services is eased so that I can be aware about the world.

https://topamericanwriters.com/ on Thursday, August 9, 2018 6:36 AM
This article is especially for girls and ladies that if you want to buy any product regard your makeup you can find it from this article. This is an amazing platform for ladies that they find everything here and they don’t need to visit the market.

chs-student2student on Thursday, January 3, 2019 9:37 AM
Your passion, your dedication and your efforts are visible and you have done great.I have become biggest fan of your adorable services skills.Your writing style is simply amazing.

https://homeworkforme.com on Thursday, March 7, 2019 8:52 AM
this post about Makeup and Beauty Babble infused topic is going to such an amazing thing to work on an assignment. i really like this article. you have put a lot in it. keep us updated with more. thank you for this

papersplanet on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 7:57 AM
It is a blog about au courant makeup artist. This is a very versatile post which can deck out your personality with groovy style. I am very impressed by this blog

homework for me on Friday, May 10, 2019 5:04 AM
Well it’s a tough challenge for me or I find no interest in this segment.God knows but your writing style forced me to go through this post completely.

lightwordreviews.com on Friday, May 31, 2019 10:10 AM
Such a nice and heart touching pictures.I love cosmetics and beauty. How you managed to take it so clearly? From where you got this idea?

Cat6 plenum on Friday, July 12, 2019 9:11 AM
Shop Cables for Bulk Ethernet cat5e, cat6 Cat6a Plenum and Riser Ethernet Networking Cable & Accessories.

scuba in cabo on Thursday, August 22, 2019 11:35 AM
the good thing about living abroad is you get to eat a variety of different cuisines without people judging you for your taste at service we don't judge anyone for anything and let people breath in ease, there's nothing better than being free.

web to print portal on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 6:11 AM
You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Much thanks to you for such a great amount for sharing this sort of information.

Northmore on Monday, January 4, 2021 11:42 AM
Hey There. I found your blog usxing msn. Thiis is a really well written article. I'll make sre to boiokmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return. https://writemyessaybest.com/ phd dissertation writers buy essay https://writemyessaybest.com/

Holidate Luke Bracey Cotton Jacket on Saturday, February 20, 2021 1:01 AM
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.

LaptopsUnders on Monday, March 1, 2021 1:18 PM
You never fail until you stop trying.